This Item is in Good Condition. There are some missing parts (whammy bar, inlay on 3rd fret, "Blackjack" logo extension on headstock, pickguard) but it is functional and structurally sound. There is some checking / cracking in the finish but the wood itself is not cracked. The tone control is not currently functional but it appears to be all original wiring and correctable with a bit of solder.
This guitar is currently setup with a custom set of 10-48 nickel wound strings and fairly low action (.060" - .070" at the 12th fret). It plays great like this, with no dead spots (even on bends), and intonates well. The truss rod and bridge / saddle adjustments are fully functional so setting it up differently shouldn't be a problem if you prefer something else.
The pickups have a surprisingly wide tonal range, even without the tone control and it is simply a fun guitar to play with tons of vibe.
- Made in Japan
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.