The ROSS Fuzz Pedal captures the classic sound of the Kustom amplifiers made by Bud Ross that were used by greats like John Fogerty and the Grateful Dead. This tribute to a previously lost tone provides an unorthodox fuzz, that is not based on a Fuzz Face, Tone Bender, Big Muff, or any other common fuzz circuit, bringing a forgotten distortion sound back to life. Enjoy a classic fuzz sound with this unique, historical pedal.
The "Level" control adjusts the volume from a whisper (left) to a roar (right), while "Fuzz" lets you dial in the desired amount of distortion, from light (left) to heavy (right). The button on the side of the pedal allows you to switch between Vintage and Modern modes for a fuzz tone tailored to your music (Modern adds bass and gain). Soft touch bypass switching and an LED indicator let you know when the pedal is active.
The power jack requires a 9v DC center negative adapter and consumes 46mA
Dimensions: 5" x 3.5" x 1.7"
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.