The perfect option to replace and upgrade the nut in almost all left-handed Fender style electric guitars, the 5000-00-L0 is pre-slotted to make for a quick and easy install. It will work in both a flat bottom or curved bottom nut slot due to its ingenious design, just sand off the tab for a curved bottom.
PQL-5000-AG - nut has an "aged" look to match the vintage look of your guitar.
||E to E
TUSQ produces more harmonics in the mid and upper range of the guitars. TUSQ nuts have harmonically rich tone, without the inconsistency found in ivory, bone or other natural materials. Bone and Ivory have hard and soft spots (grain) throughout each piece, hampering consistent transfer of vibrations to the guitar top. TUSQ has been designed to transfer the right frequencies more efficiently from the strings to the guitars body.
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.