This nut can be used to replace or upgrade the nut on your seven string acoustic or electric guitar. It has a flat bottom and is pre-slotted for strings. Although it was specifically designed with Schecter, this model can also be used on other guitars. It is crafted from Graptech's permanently lubricated Black TUSQ XL for improved tuning stability and enhanced tone.
- L: 1.890" (48mm)
- W: 0.235" (5.98mm)
- H: 0.319" (8.09mm)
- B to E: 1.578" (40.08mm)
- Made in Canada
- Part number PT-6748-00
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.