This nut is a great choice to replace or upgrade the nut on your Fender and similarly styled five string bass. It is pre-slotted, allowing for a quick and simplistic installation. It is manufactured using Graphtech's permanently lubricated Black TUSQ XL material for tuning stability and enhanced tone.
Length: 1.8" (45.72mm)
Width: 0.127" (3.25mm)
Height: 0.277" (7.04mm)
B to G: 1.440" (36.58mm)
Made in Canada
- Part number: PT-1425-00
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.