Ernie Ball RPS Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings are made from nickel plated steel wire wrapped around tin plated hex shaped steel core wire. The plain strings feature a patented winding of brass wire that is tightly wrapped around the lock twist of the ball end string to minimize slippage and breakage at the ball end. RPS strings last longer and stay in tune better than conventional plain strings.
Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.