Ernie Ball Earthwood Classic Ball-End Nylon Strings are made of a solid nylon clear filament. Nylon produces rich pure treble tones with percussive attack. The wound strings in the set are made of 80/20 bronze wrapped around a multifilament nylon core. The plain and wound strings both feature ball ends for faster installation.
Gauges: .028, .032, .040p, .030 .036 .042
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.