ROOMS is a stereo, multi-function digital reverb capable of searing volume, gated walls of sound, and long, trailing reverberant ambiances with an intuitive array of controls designed with live mood-bending in mind.
ROOMS was designed to the highest standards of flexibility and audio fidelity. A studio-quality mixer section provides independent DRY and FX controls over six meticulously programmed reverb algorithms; ROOM, DIGIT, PEAK, GATE, WAVE, and GONG. Each different verb is capable of a universe of sounds, and ROOMS is here to help you explore them.
ROOMS' creative I/O switching and dual-mono dry signal lines allow for a wealth of possible mono and stereo configurations, making it easy to route signals for parallel processing or stereo amplifier setups.
- FREQ: Controls the frequency parameter of the current mode.
- DEPTH: Controls the depth parameter of the current mode.
- TIME: Controls the reverb time in all modes.
- DRY: Controls the volume of the dry signal, from -inf to 20x gain.
- FX: Controls the volume of the reverb signal, from -inf to 20x gain.
- ALT: Engages the ALT mode, switching between two sets of controls. When active, FREQ is controlled with the F knob, DEPTH with the D knob, and TIME with the T knob. Additionally, the ALT mode turns on expression control of either FREQ or TIME using the F↔T Switch on the side of the pedal. NOTE: Expression control ONLY works in ALT mode and when an expression pedal is plugged in.
MODES AND PARAMETERS:
FREQ knob : DEPTH knob
- 1 - ROOM: Tone of Decay : Pre-Delay
- A classic reverb that simulates many different rooms.
- 2 - DIGIT: Delay Time : Delay Feedback
- A filter matrix verb capable of creating otherworldly resonances and fractured repeats.
- 3 - PEAK: Filter Frequency : Filter Resonance
- A super intense bandpass filter combined with an ambient reverb.
- 4 - GATE: Decay Tone : Gate Response Time
- A gated reverb. Short reverb times create a classic gate effect, long reverb times create a controllable freeze effect.
- 5 - WAVE: Modulation Frequency : Modulation Depth
- Creates a pitch vibrato effect. Lowering TIME will blend out the reverb signal, allowing sweeps from chorus/vibrato to long modulated reverbs.
- 6 - GONG: Modulator Frequency : Blends from Aliasing (left) to Ring Modulation (right)
- Ethereal, crushed reverb sounds guaranteed to make you star in the upcoming remake of DUNE and live out your sci-fi fantasies of space travel and galactic domination.
- Dimensions: 5.95" x 3.86" x 2.96" (including hardware).
- Weight: 18 oz.
- Power: 80 mA, 9V (runs on a standard 2.1 mm negative center 9V adapter).
- Expression Pedal: Almost any expression pedal will work with ROOMS. When not plugged in, the controls work as normal. NOTE: Expression control ONLY controls the F or T knobs when ALT mode is engaged and when an expression pedal is plugged in.
- Hand-Made in New York City (USA)
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.