Pro-Arte’ Nylon Strings are D'Addario's archetypal classical set. The bass strings are made with a multifilament nylon core and wound with silver-plated copper, for an exceptionally warm and consistent response. Coupled with clear nylon treble strings, which deliver sweet, mellow highs, Pro-Arte’ Nylon gives you the sound and feel that has come to define classical guitar. Hard tension strings provides rich, bold tone and strong projection.
- Laser sorted clear nylon treble strings for consistent, precise intonation
- Precision wound basses for warm, projecting tone and the utmost consistency
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Gauges: .029, .0327, .041, .030, .036, .044
- Made in the USA
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.