CrutchWear, a company started by Chad Schultz in 2012, specializes in Toledo-centric clothing and other goods that help you show off your pride in the 419 and NWO local music scene.
This pin features CrutchWear's iconic "Support Local Music 419" motif and is made of some sort of metal. You can put it on your backpack. You can put it on your shirt. You can put it on your guitar's gig bag. You can put it on anything that a pin could be put on...and you should...
"My only regret is that I never got that Crutchwear pin." - Abraham Lincoln
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.