Anasounds has created a truly unique pedal with the Lazy Comp by implementing a subtle blend of compression and dynamics.
Like all Anasounds pedals, it is handmade in France and features a laser engraved bamboo veneer set on a die cast aluminum enclosure. To say it is visually stunning is an understatement.
This optical compressor pedal splits the audio signal entering it into two paths - "clean" and "comp." Internal controls allow you to blend the "clean" and "comp" channels. Additional internal controls allow for volume control and LED brightness.*
*It is not recommended to keep the LED brightness at 100%.
- Power Consumption: 8.6mA
- Input Impedance: 330 kΩ
- Output Impedance: 470 Ω
- Power Supply: 9v DC, Negative Polarity
- True Bypass
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.