This is a replacement nut for many Switchcraft 3-way toggle switches. It work particularly well when the threaded shaft of the toggle switch does not stick up high enough out of the body of the guitar. The deep round nut has an extended threaded column that screws down in the hole to secure to the toggle switch. It is commonly used in thicker body electric guitar, such as the Les Paul.
- USA Threads
- 7/16" Inner Diameter
- Finish: Nickel
- Overall Dimensions 5/8" W x 1/4"H at 2 grams
For Switchcraft EP 4365, 4367, 4369, 4066 and similar switches.
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.