This item is in very good condition.
Discover the true power of Peavey Studio Pro 112's TransTube technology. Unlike other solid-state amplifiers, this patented feature replicates the richness, warmth, and "push back" of a traditional tube amp. From its unique preamp design to its T.Dynamics® control, every aspect of the Peavey Studio Pro 112's sound has been carefully crafted to provide unparalleled drive and sustain. Plus, with the ability to adjust the output level from full power to just 10% of its capacity, this amp gives you complete control over your sound at any volume. Experience the future of guitar amplification and hear the difference for yourself with the TransTube Series from Peavey.
Peavey Studio Pro 112 Features:
- 65 watts (rms)
- 12-inch Blue Marvel® speaker
- T.Dynamics® control
- High & low gain inputs
- Separate volume/gain controls
- Low, mid and high EQ
- EQ/gain voicing switches
- Channel select switch on front panel
- Footswitchable reverb and channel select
- Effects send and return
- External speaker jack
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.