ZVEX Vexter Fuzz Probe
The ZVEX Fuzz Probe is a cross between the Fuzz Factory™ and a theremin. Its sensor allows you to adjust one the knobs (STAB) by moving your foot or hand close to the copper plate, making it perfect for experimental noise fans, with its varying oscillation pitch and strange fuzz guitar interactions, as well as those classic fuzz tones in a unique box.
- Probe: Adjusts stab knob by moving foot closer or further from the copper plate
- Volume: Controls output level
- Gate: Squelches noise after end of sustain. Turn to right to eliminate squeals, hiss and buzz, stopping just as they disappear, or use to tune in exact feedback pitch, if you’re that kind. Turning to left opens gate.
- Comp: Adds attack characteristic when turned to left, which gets softer to right, and suddenly pinches tone when all the way right. Also use to tune in fat feedbacky fuzz, if you’re that kind. Lower the Stability and see what happens to this control.
- Drive: Increases distortion when used as a “normal” fuzz, and adjusts feedback pitch and tonal thickness, if you’re that kind. This control becomes meaningless when Compress is all the way right.
- Stab: Use all the way right. Do not attempt to adjust this control below 2:00, unless you like your fuzz soft and squishy. Use to control feedback pitch.
Pedal Dimensions (LxWxH): 7.50" x 4.70" x 2.40"
Made in the U.S.A.