ZVEX Vexter Fuzz Factory
The Zvex Fuzz Factory is a fuzz pedal unlike anything you've heard. Ranging to anything from tight, extremely gated fuzzy sounds, to intermodulating oscillations that produce violin-like sustain, to shortwave radio sounds, lo-fi fuzz, to ripping velcro and octave-like fuzz, and plenty more! Vintage fuzz sounds can be achieved through this box of fun as well as crazy fuzz sounds that nothing else can produce!
- Volume: Controls output level
- Gate: Squelches noise after end of sustain. Turn to right to eliminate squeals, hiss and buzz, stopping just as they disappear, or use to tune in exact feedback pitch, if you’re that kind. Turning to left opens gate.
- Comp: Adds attack characteristic when turned to left, which gets softer to right, and suddenly pinches tone when all the way right. Also use to tune in fat feedbacky fuzz, if you’re that kind. Lower the Stability and see what happens to this control.
- Drive: Increases distortion when used as a “normal” fuzz, and adjusts feedback pitch and tonal thickness, if you’re that kind. This control becomes meaningless when Compress is all the way right.
- Stab: Use all the way right. Do not attempt to adjust this control below 2:00, unless you like your fuzz soft and squishy. Use to control feedback pitch.
Pedal Dimensions (LxWxH): 4.70" x 2.38" x 1.82"