This item is in excellent condition. Includes original box and manual.
The ZVEX Vexter Double Rock is based on J.Mascis' request of putting two Box of Rock™ pedals in one box with two stomp switches. He uses it regularly now, and Zvex has expanded upon the version that he uses for this unique pedal.
The channels 2 and 1 allow you to assign a function for each, distortion or boost. This allows for a variety of combinations, boost into distortion, distortion into boost, stacked boosts, or stacked distortions. Each channel also has a 3 way switch for controlling the amount of subs in each side, as well as volume, tone, and drive for each side. Overall, this pedal includes plenty of tone shaping options for maximum versatility and consistency.
Pedal Dimensions (LxWxH): 4.70" x 2.38" x 1.82"
Made in the U.S.A.
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.