The Zvex Mastotron Fuzz is a sub-heavy silicon fuzz with many unique and useable features. It works well with passive or active pickups, guitar, bass, and even keyboards. It also works very well for re-amping. Overall, this vexter series, silicon based fuzz pedal is extremely versatile and well crafted.
- Volume: Overall output of pedal
- Tone: Adjusts amount of high end
- Pulse-width: Adjusts signal wave the pedal puts out (Counter clockwise for square wave fuzz sound, clockwise for narrow pulse)
- Fuzz: Wide control for fuzz depth
- Relax/Push: Controls input impedance to the pedal, (clockwise for lower output pickups, counterclockwise for higher output pickups, or any combination in between!)
- 3-way switch: Controls how many subs you have (1,2, or 3)
Pedal Dimensions (LxWxH): 4.70" x 2.38" x 1.82"