The ZVEX Distortron is a modified version of ZVEX's Box of Rock’s Distortron Engine. It is engineered to sound like a cranked vintage Marshall JTM45 amplifier. This pedal reacts extremely well to your guitars volume knob, cleaning up when your guitar's volume knob is down and providing classic distortion when it is cranked. The "SUBS" switch is also an extremely important feature of this pedal, making it friendly to any amp by changing the amount of subs.
- Volume: Controls overall output of pedal
- Subs: Allows you to control how many subs you want to put into your signal, 1 being the lowest amount of low end, 2 more low end, and 3 even more low end.
- Tone: Adjusts amount of treble
- Gain: “Lo/Hi” allows you to choose between a standard “Box of Rock” gain level or a slightly boosted level
- Drive: Sets the amount of distortion. Start around 1:00 o’clock. Drive is based on the original Super Hard-On gain control, so it may crackle when turned. This is perfectly normal.
Made in the U.S.A.
Pedal Dimensions (LxWxH): 4.70" x 2.38" x 1.82"