The Guitarist’s Scale Book by Peter Vogl is a complete scale encyclopedia for guitar with over 400 scales and modes. It contains scale diagrams with notation and tablature for each scale and tips on how and when to use each scale. Our ScaleFinder System, using icons and letters, makes scale finding easy.
It also contains outside jazz scales, exotic scales, Peter’s own Cross-Stringing scales, and easy to understand explanations of scales and modes. This is the only scale book you’ll ever need.
The Watch & Learn instructional series have been used by Small Box Music staff and come highly recommend. Get one for yourself or for the up and coming musician in your life. You will be happy that you did!
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.