The Guitarist’s Chord Book by Peter Vogl is a 144 page book that contains over 900 chords with photos to clearly illustrate each chord and each note of the chord is labeled. Our ChordFinder System, using icons and letters, makes finding chords easy. It also contains a special moveable chords section with the most widely used shapes for each class of chord.
This book also contains, Peter’s Picks, which are goodies from Peter’s bag of tricks to give you new sounds, shapes, and inspirations for song arrangements. The chord shapes have been reviewed by guitar teachers and players across the country. This is a must for guitar players of all levels.
The Watch & Learn instructional series have been used by Small Box Music staff and come highly recommend. Get one for yourself or for the up and coming musician in your life. You will be happy that you did!
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.