The Guitar Method 1 Book by Peter Vogl is a beginning guitar course designed for any guitarist who wants to learn how to read traditional music notation. You will learn how to read the notes on the staff as you play fun musical examples in different genres. Each exercise features an audio track playing just the basic notes and a second track featuring accompaniment from a full band. These backing tracks can be used as a recital piece to perform for family and friends. You will learn how to read notes, key signatures, chords and more.
The Watch & Learn instructional series have been used by Small Box Music staff and come highly recommend. Get one for yourself or for the up and coming musician in your life. You will be happy that you did!
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.