The Warwick RockBoard Flat TRS Patch Cable is optimally designed to maximize your pedal board's real estate. Its extra flat rectangular body and slim angled plugs are the perfect solution for limited space, keeping your setup neat and clean. With a flexible conductor and 34 x 0.12mm twisted copper shielding, you can rest assured that your signal is of the highest quality.
- Flexible copper conductor 20 x 0.12 mm
- Twisted copper shielding 34 x 0.12 mm
- PE (polyethylene) signal insulation
- Outer PVC insulation
- Capacity: less than 10 pF/decimeter
- Conductor resistance: less than 10 mOhm/decimeter
- Outer dimensions; cable: (W x H): 7 x 3 mm (9/32” x 1/8”)
- Outer dimensions; plugs: (W x H): 12.5 x 7.5 mm (31/64” x 19/64”)
- Length: 15 cm (5.91")
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.