The Warwick Gnome i Pro delivers a clear, defined bass sound with incredible power in an ultra-compact, lightweight design. An audio interface with no additional driver or software requirements comes built-in. Plus, use the 3-band EQ with +/- 15 dB cut/boost to craft your own sound. For studio or live gigs, the balanced post-EQ XLR DI output offers switchable ground lift. Practice silently by using headphones.
- ultra-portable, lightweight bass amplifier head with USB interface
- solid-state design, class D amplifier circuitry
- 280 W at 4 ohms / 180 W at 8 ohms
- 3-band EQ with +/- 15 dB cut/boost per band
- 6.35 mm (1/4") headphone output for silent practice
- post-EQ balanced XLR DI output with switchable ground lift
- more than 10 Mohms input impedance provide maximum sensitivity for passive pickups
- can be mounted on RockBoard pedalboards with the RockBoard QuickMount Type D (not included)
- USB audio interface for PC, MAC or compatible mobile devices, no drivers or special software required
- supported sampling rates: 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz
- front panel controls for Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble, Master
- rear-mounted Ground Lift switch
- rear-mounted Power On / Off switch
- front connections for 6.35 mm (1/4") instrument input and 6.35 mm (1/4") headphone output
- rear connections for mains in (IEC socket), 6.35 mm (1/4") speaker out, USB type B port and balanced XLR DI out
- dimensions (L x W x H) 200 x 137 x 49 mm / 7 7/8" x 5 25/64" x 1 59/64"
- weight 1.35 kg / 2.98 lbs
- fits in optionally available RockBoard Effects Pedal Bag No. 01 (RBO EPB 01), not included in the delivery
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.