Wampler Mini Faux Spring Reverb Pedal
Wampler's legendary Faux Spring Reverb: same great tone, small footprint, high-quality tone!
The Faux Spring Reverb has been a staple on many players boards for many years now, and when it was discontinued a few years ago Brian received numerous requests to bring it back since then. Not being one to be content with just reissuing something, Brian decided to take all of the feedback from players he had received and give it a but if an upgrade. The result was the birth of the Mini Faux Spring Reverb. Following the idea of “If it’s not broke, don’t fix it,” he just added more of what players love. More decay, more drippiness and more of that bouncy spring tone players love in the bigger Reverb tanks. Despite sounding bigger and fuller, he decided to condense it down into a mini enclosure to fit perfectly at the end if any chain to grab and go.
When the moment calls for the sound of spring reverb, you’ll be glad you have this little guy. With an extended decay time, the Mini Faux Spring Reverb pedal serves up authentic tones that drip with boing (Don’t you love spring reverb adjectives?) just like a great spring tank. And thanks to an easy-to-navigate control layout, you’ll have your perfect tone pulled up in no time.
There no denying the popularity and convenience of this pedal’s mini design. Not only does it fit wonderfully on even the most cramped pedalboards, but it’s easy to throw in the back of your open-back combo when running in the amp’s effects loop.
Brian Wampler’s attention to detail and commitment to designing the best and most player-friendly products out there are second to none. Those qualities are on full display within the Mini Faux Spring Reverb. From its convenient size to its top-tier components, the Mini Faux Spring Reverb pedal is every bit a Wampler.
- Built in the U.S.A
- High-grade components picked for their superior sound and response
- True bypass Small profile, ideal for pedal board placement
- Signal is split, core tone is unchanged through the pedal, the effect is laid on top of your tone
- Volume, Depth, and Tone control allowing you full control of your reverb trail
- 9v power jack (no battery connector inside) Power draw: 64.3mA (at 9v) and 69.5mA (at 12v)
- 1.50″ x 3.50″ x 1.5″ (38.1mm x 88.9mm x 38.1mm) – height excludes knobs and switches