This item is in very good condition. There are some minor imperfections and blemishes in the finish, some wear on one of the pickup rings, and mild fret wear. Estimated remaining fret life is 85% (see pics). The previous owner applied a lollipop decal on the headstock. We might eventually remove it but we kind of like it so it will stay there for now. Includes Gibson pink interior hard shell case.
Often touted as the world's first semi-hollowbody guitar, the Gibson ES-335 is an icon! From Jazz to Blues, this guitar can be seen on stages all across the world. Prior to 1952 Gibson only produced hollowbody style guitars. In that year Gibson invented what would become known as the Les Paul. These solid body guitars allowed for more sustain but lacked the darker, warmer tone of hollow bodies. The 335 was born out of a want to combine the best qualities of the two styles. A solid block of wood runs from the neck to the end of the body and the f holes allow the wing chambers to resonate.
Famous 335 players include: B.B. King, Eric Clapton, Alex Lifeson, Dave Grohl, and Chick Berry!
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.