The 618e offers an experience unlike any other in the Taylor product line. This model features Taylors largest body style made with solid Big Leaf maple and Sitka spruce, resulting in a vibrant, warm, transparent sound that's uniquely reflective of each individual player's style. Bearing an appointment package reserved for Grand Orchestra models, the 618e sports Mission fretboard and peghead inlays in mother-of-pearl, maple binging with koa purfling, a single-ring paua rosette, and a glossy Antique Blonde finish treatment. It ships with ES2 electronics and a hardshell case.
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.