This Item is in Excellent Condition. Includes a hard shell case.
The V.C. Squire company was created by Victor Carroll Squier in 1890, in Battle Creek, Michigan. This company was known for their manufacturing of violin, guitar, and banjo strings. In 1982, Fender bought the company and began making an affordable line of guitars and basses under the Squire name. Ever since, Squier has been extremely influential for many musicians globally.
The Affinity Series from Squier is simplistic, reliable, and fun. These guitars all share a common thread of bringing iconic Fender sound, aesthetic, and playability into an affordable, easy to maintain package. The butterscotch finish is a classic aesthetic for this classic guitar. It provides access to all the classic Telecaster sounds and is a great start for a beginning player, or a new addition to the family for the guitarist on a budget.
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.