This item is in excellent condition. Includes Rivolta gig bag.
Following up on the success of the COMBINATA and MONDATA comes the latest addition to the Rivolta family: The REGATA VII. The tradition of offering fresh takes on classics continues with this sleek, offset semi-hollowbody design from Dennis Fano.
Designed with comfort and playability in mind, the REGATA VII features a mahogany frame and weight-relieved mahogany center-block sandwiched between a pressed maple top & back. The comfortable chunky C+ profile mahogany neck feels great in the hand and the 25” scale offers optimal string tension. The 24 medium jumbo frets offer an extended range rarely seen on the semi-hollowbody platform.
The result of these design elements is an extremely lightweight, versatile instrument. A pair of PAF-inspired “Brevetto” humbuckers offer familiar, vintage inspired tones perfectly suited to genres ranging from jazz to blues, rock and beyond.
Other features include our new 2-tier peghead design, signature vintage perloid inlays, and custom designed f-holes highlighting elements from the Rivolta logo.
FEATURES & SPECS
- Pressed Maple Top and Back
- Mahogany Frame and Center Block
- Double Bound Body
- Set Mahogany Neck
- Bound Ebony Fretboard
- Aged Pearloid Block Inlays
- 25” Scale
- 24 Medium Jumbo Frets
- 12″ Fretboard Radius
- 1.687″ Nut Width
- Rivolta’s C+ Neck Profile
- Rivolta’s “Brevetto" Humbuckers
- Master Volume, Master Tone, and 3-Way Switch
- Nickel Hardware
- “Kluson Style” Tuners
- Nashville Tune-o-matic Steel Saddle Bridge
- 3-ply Black Pickguard
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.