This item is in very good condition.
Get ready to shred with the Line 6 Spider Valve MkII 1x12 Tube Modeling Amp 110123. This collaboration between the renowned amp designer Reinhold Bogner and Line 6 has resulted in 16 classic British, American, and European amp models and 20 versatile effects. With the unmistakable tube amp vibe, you're now able to enjoy all your favorite guitar tones from throughout history. Plug in and get ready for the versatility of the Spider Valve MkII 112!
- 40W Class AB tube amp through (2) 12AX7 preamp tubes and (2) 6L6 power tubes
- 1X12" configuration featuring a Premium Celestion® Vintage 30 speakers
- 12 dialed in amp models (channel voices) that deliver a complete tonal range from shimmering clean to insane grind
- 7 Smart Control FX (up to 3 simultaneous) including Tape Echo, Sweep Echo, Standard Delay (all with Tap Tempo) Chorus/Flanger, Phaser, Tremolo, and Reverb
- Built-in front panel tuner
- 36 user programmable channels
- 300+ presets covering the greatest guitar tones of all time
- POD® XLR direct out for studio direct tone
- Compatible with FBV2, FBV Express and FBV Shortboard foot controllers
- Single and dual 1/4" speaker output jacks for connection to auxiliary cabinets (4, 8 or 16 ohms)
- 1/4" power amp input jack for POD® amp and effect modelers
- Weight: 45 lbs
- Dimensions: 26.75" L x 21.75" H x 11.25" D
- Clean Amber
- Clean Blue - based on* a 1973 Hiwatt® Custom 100
- Twang Amber - draws on* our analysis of mid-'60's Fender® amps, including the blackface '65 Twin Reverb® and blackface '64 Deluxe Reverb®.
- Twang Blue - based on* a number of vintage tweed amps. We evaluated a ’53 Fender® tweed Deluxe Reverb®, '58 Fender® tweed Bassman® and a '60 Gibson® Explorer to create a swingin' Rockabilly tone.
- Blues Amber - Based on* a mix of a '65 Marshall® JTM-45, a ’58 Fender® Bassman®, a '63 Fender® Vibroverb and a Supro®.
- Blues Blue - based on* a fawn Vox® AC-30 amplifier with an updated and expanded tone control circuit.
- Crunch Amber - studies* of the '68 Marshall® Plexi 50 Watt.
- Crunch Blue - based on* a 1968 Marshall® Plexi 100 watt with a few added extras.
- Metal Amber - based on* the Mesa/Boogie® Dual Rectifier®.
- Metal Blue
- Insane Amber - based on* the Mesa/Boogie® Dual Rectifier® red channel.
- Insane Blue
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.