This item is in excellent condition.
The Steampunk Boost/Buffer Pedal is a convenient two-in-one solution that easily resolves any impedance issues caused by lengthy cables or expansive pedal boards. The built-in buffer restores the original sound quality and preserves the treble response affected by those problems. It's conveniently switchable and indicated by an LED, and works with the boost both active and inactive.
The Steampunk provides up to 20+ dB of clean boost power for amplifiers and effects. Utilize it to bring an extra oomph to solos, drive an amp to crunch, or kick other overdrives into high-gain mode. Additionally, it can take clean tones and impart a magical sustain and clarity without compromising the EQ spectrum
9 volt Negative tip adaptor and a 5.5mm x 2.1mm jack.
Analog-12mA current draw
True Bypass Switching
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.