This item is in very good condition.
The Ibanez LS10 is a switching device which lets you group effects into two distinct loops, with the ability to switch between them and bypass completely. It has +/- 6dB of gain control on each loop, and can be used as input or output master switch, just by changing your patch connections. This device is great for switching between two different sets of effects for different sounds: for example, a "clean chain" of compressor and chorus can easily be swapped with "dirty chain" of distortion and equalizer with a single press of the LS10. The level of each loop is adjustable, and other applications include switching between three guitars, or three amplifiers (with sends treated as outputs, and returns as inputs).
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.