This Item is in Very Good Condition. The neck is from a 2009 Fender Road Worn P-Bass. The body (including pickups, bridge, etc.) is from a Squier P-Bass. There is a small ding on the back of the neck just below the nut (see pic).
The centerpiece of this bass is the Fender Road Worn neck. It looks and feels like a well-loved, well-played vintage neck, as it was designed and built to have the "relic" look and feel. The previous owner of this instrument decided that they didn't like the way the "relic" job looked on the body, but they loved the feel of the neck. So this beast was born. Weighing in at 7lb 15oz., this bass is comfortable to play on many levels and sounds just like a P-Bass should: awesome.
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.