This Item is in Very Good Condition. There are a few small dings on the body and some minor damage to the nut but everything is fully functional and structurally sound. Remaining fret life is estimated to be 85% (see pics).
Epiphone, a legendary guitar manufacturer in their own right, trace their roots back to Greece in 1873. They were acquired by Gibson in 1957. Since then, they have produced many more affordable versions of Gibson designs including the Les Paul and SG as well as original Epiphone models.
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.