This item is in very good condition. There are some chips in the paint on the side of the pedal. Includes original box, manual, and carrying pouch.
The new Danelectro Billionaire line of pedals is making waves and getting rave reviews from some of the top players and critics in the industry. As soon as you plug into one, you will find out why.
Danelectro Billionaire pedals have a look and feel like nothing else on the market right now, with upgraded features we have not seen on other Danelectro pedals. Durability, sound quality, and visual appeal have been greatly improved upon from previous offerings.
- Die Cast Enclosure
- True Bypass Switching
- Hand-Sprayed "Classic Car Finish"
The BC-1 Cash Cow Distortion Pedal really screams! Chunky, full-bodied chords leap from the amp with note for note clarity. From oversaturated to classic tones. Cleans up with guitar volume control. Huge low end. Bright, chimey highs.
- Volume: Controls the overall output level. This pedal has a lot of volume available, so start low (8 o'clock-ish) and go up from there for a nice boost and magical tone.
- Treble: Controls the top-end "sparkle" in your tone. Bring it up to cut through the mix or dial it back for a darker sound.
- Bass: Allows you to boost or cut the amount of low-end frequencies in your signal. Among other things, this could help to thicken up single coil pickups.
- Gain: This controls the amount of distortion in your sound. Start low for a cleaner sound and dial it up to get highly saturated singing lead tones.
- 4 1/2" x 2 1/4" x 1 3/4"
- 8.8 oz.
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.