This Item is in Excellent Condition. Includes original Gibson hard shell case.
First introduced in 1965 as a variation of their widely popular ES-335, the ES-335-12 added six more strings to the iconic design that has been in continuous production since 1958. This particular one was built in Gibson's production facility in Memphis, TN (USA) in 2013 as a limited reissue. In addition to all of the features and specs you would expect from a Gibson ES-335, it also includes push-pull volume pots, allowing you to split coils of the humbuckers, providing an even wider array of tonal possibilities.
This particular one has been meticulously cared for. There are no visible blemishes or damage, everything is fully functional, and it sounds and plays great. It could arguably be listed in "mint" condition. However, we never list anything as such, simply to err on the side of caution. Every instrument we sell at Small Box Music includes a complete inspection and custom setup by our in-house luthier prior to being shipped. All shipments are fully insured.
- Weight: 8 lbs. 13 oz.
- Made in the USA
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.