Reusable Pick Guard. For a temporary solution, try our custom-fit electrostatic pickguards. These crystal clear, removable guards will protect your glossy Taylor finish from light dings and scratches. Model #7304
**For gloss-finish guitars only**
Advisory for older guitars (pre-1995) with nitrocellulose lacquer or conversion varnish: These finishes may be damaged as a result of using this pickguard. Always remove pickguard from guitar when not in use. All glossy finished Taylor Guitars built in 1995 or later use a UV cured finish that is less susceptible to damage, though we do recommend removing pickguard when not in use.
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.