We generally recommend that you consult an experienced repair technician for truss rod adjustments, but if you know what you’re doing, a Taylor truss rod wrench is a handy tool for tweaking the amount of relief in your neck. Use it to adjust for different string gauges or to dial-in the right feel for your playing style.
Features a ¼" nut driver on one end and a handy Phillips screwdriver at the other.
Please note that Nylon Series and older Big Baby truss rods are accessed through the soundhole and require the longer, Nylon String wrench.
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.