Perfect for a new player seeking a comfortable first guitar, or a seasoned veteran looking for an easy-to-carry travel companion, the GS Mini Sapele brings the best of both worlds. The solid Sitka spruce top and layered sapele back and sides combine to deliver a unique blend of portability and a resonant tone that belies its size. The slender neck profile and low action make it suitable for any player, regardless of skill level. And the included gig bag ensures you’re always ready to take your GS Mini Sapele on the go!
- A compact acoustic with the bold sound of a modified Grand Symphony body shape
- Unmatched clarity and projection in this size range
- Solid Sitka spruce top with a natural finish ensures plenty of volume and projection
- Layered sapele back and sides fuel full-bodied warmth suitable fit for any style
- X-braced soundhole for superb, balanced tone
- Mahogany neck with a smooth ebony fretboard
- Short 23.5-inch scale length
- Included premium GS Mini gig bag
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.