The Taylor GS Mini is undoubtedly loved by many guitar players and is one of Taylor's most famous products to date. The reasons for this make it all the more understandable and enjoyable as a companion. The GS Mini, although short scale, which is extremely inviting, casual, and portable, sacrifices no tone and continues to hold the same projection, dynamic range, and comfortability of most full size acoustic guitars. The pairing of a spruce top and layered rosewood back and sides even greater assures this reality, by bringing tonal warmth, class, and classic visual appeal along side it.
The GS Mini-e is ideal for portability, but it can also hold up perfectly well as a tool for gigging, writing, rehearsing, recording, or practicing, and includes the ES-B pickup/preamp system with built-in tuner. Beginners love it because of its welcoming size and feel, and more advanced players can't help but be blown away by the comfortability and tone of the it as well, making it all the more desirable. Where quality meets comfort, tone meets convenience, and inspiration meets music is where the GS Mini-e can be found.
This guitar includes a Taylor GS Mini Hard Bag.
- Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Wood: Layered Rosewood
- Body Shape: GS Mini
- Electronics: ES-B Pickup / Preamp System w/ Tuner
- Cutaway: No Cutaway
- Case: Taylor GS Mini Hard Bag
- Scale Length - 23-1/2"
- Nut & Saddle - Nubone
- Bracing - X Bracing
- Pickguard - Tortoise
- Tuners - Die Cast Chrome
- Strings - Elixir phosphor bronze medium
- Body Length - 17 5/8"
- Body Width - 14 3/8"
- Body Depth - 4 7/16"
- Neck Width - 1-11/16"
- Type of Neck Joint - Scarf
- Neck/Heel Wood - Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood - Ebony
- Neck Finish - Satin
- Headstock Finish - None
- Headstock Overlay - Indian Rosewood
All instruments purchased from Small Box Music receive a full inspection and custom setup prior to shipment from our in-house luthier.
We are proud to be an Authorized Taylor Guitars Dealer, with over 30 new models in-stock. Please contact us about any of our incredible offerings!
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.