Taylor's Builder's Edition 324ce in Shaded Edge Burst is a player focused, and sustainably built instrument that exceeds expectations. It showcases Taylor’s ability to create incredible playing and sounding guitars with a forward-thinking strategy toward a more sustainable future. The source of this guitar's sustainable footprint is Urban Ash, a tonewood sourced from city trees that have been selected for removal from urban settings in Southern California due to age, safety concerns and other factors.
An astonishing sounding guitar, this Builder's Edition get its sonic foundation from a versatile body shape; the Grand Auditorium. Taylor's signature body shape delivers a well balanced sound, somewhere between a Concert and a Dreadnought- this design was introduced in 1994 and has been a player favorite from the beginning. The new 324ce features a Tropical Mahogany top, and of course, Urban Ash back and sides. The solid Mahogany top gives this guitar a distinct mid range, and a dry, vintage treble, while the solid Urban Ash provides an even response with controlled overtones.
Taylor’s signature V-Class bracing is showcased and highlighted by the 324ce's voice, showing us the true projection of Taylor's new "sonic engine". Through this new bracing system; the Grand Auditorium's versatility is furthered, with enriched sustain and superior volume. You'll notice a V-Class guitar by its telltale black nut and the unmistakable, revolutionary sound.
This guitar includes Taylor's ES2 acoustic pickup / preamp electronics system and a Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Case. A beveled amrest and cutaway create maximum comfort and access.
- Top Wood: Solid Tropical Mahogany
- Body Wood: Solid Urban Ash
- Body Shape: Grand Concert
- Electronics: Expression System 2
- Cutaway: Beveled Cutaway
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Scale Length - 25-1/2"
- Nut & Saddle - Tusq Nut/Micarta Saddle
- Bracing - V-Class
- Pickguard - None
- Tuners - Gotoh
- Strings - Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Length - 20"
- Body Width - 16"
- Body Depth - 4 5/8"
- Neck Width - 1-3/4"
- Type of Neck Joint - Scarf
- Neck/Heel Wood - Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood - West African Ebony
- Neck Finish - Satin
- Headstock Finish - Satin
- Headstock Overlay - West African Crelicam Ebony
All instruments purchased from Small Box Music receive a full inspection and custom setup prior to shipment from our in-house luthier.
We are proud to be an Authorized Taylor Guitars Dealer, with over 30 new models in-stock. Please contact us about any of our incredible offerings!
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.