Bob Taylor has always been an innovator and a trendsetter, creating guitars that inspire musicians worldwide. The Baby Taylor model perfectly exemplifies Bob's forward thinking; through this guitar Taylor set the standard for travel sized acoustics. Equipped with a Solid Sitka Spruce top and Layered Walnut back and sides, the Baby Taylor has a clear and cutting sound with plenty of warmth and body. The BT1 is an incredible guitar, and it's no secret; artists from Lindsey Buckingham to Bono to Taylor Swift have used one for songwriting, recording and performing.
This mini Dreadnought is the ultimate travel sized guitar, and the perfect creative tool. With its small size, and large sound the Baby Taylor can go anywhere, and do anything. Measuring up at three quarters the size of a traditional Dreadnought, Taylor have implemented clever design aspects to aid in the Baby's tone and durability-such as: an Arched back for added strength, traditional X Bracing, and a Bolt-on Neck Join.
This guitar includes a padded Gig Bag for ease of travel and increased protection.
- Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spurce
- Body Wood: Layered Walnut
- Body Shape: Baby
- Case: Taylor Padded Gig Bag
- Scale Length - 22-3/4"
- Nut & Saddle - Nubone Nut/Micarta Saddle
- Bracing - X Bracing
- Pickguard - None
- Tuners - Die Cast Chrome
- Strings - Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Length - 15-3/4"
- Body Width - 12-1/2"
- Body Depth - 3-3/8"
- Neck Width - 1-11/16"
- Type of Neck Joint - Bolt-On
- Neck/Heel Wood - Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood - West African Crelicam Ebony
- Neck Finish - Satin
- Headstock Finish - None
- Headstock Overlay - Copafera
All instruments purchased from Small Box Music receive a full inspection and custom setup prior to shipment from our in-house luthier.
We are proud to be an Authorized Taylor Guitars Dealer, with over 30 new models in-stock. Please contact us about any of our incredible offerings!
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.