Taylor Academy 12-N w/ Bag
Taylor's Academy series bring legendary Taylor sound and playabilty to an affordable price point. With a solid Lutz Spruce top, and Sapele back and sides, the 12-N projects a voice with clarity and conviction. This nylon string, Concert body acoustic has an inviting presence, with its soft touch and sound, and the built-in armrest. Purely acoustic; this warm, percussive sounding Nylon string has a minimal construction and is incredibly budget conscious.
A simple wooden inlay in the guitar's rosette highlights the simplistic beauty in this Academy Series 12-N. A thin Varnish has been applied to the top, back, and sides of this guitar, creating a smooth, satin-like feel to the touch. Traditionally, the 12-N has a slotted headstock, with Pearloid tuners-this adds an element of sophistication to the instrument's minimalist aesthetic.
This guitar includes Taylor's Deluxe Padded Gig Bag
- Top Wood: Solid Lutz Spruce
- Body Wood: Layered Sapele
- Body Shape: Grand Concert
- Inlay: Italian Acrylic
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Padded Gig Bag
- Scale Length - 25-1/2"
- Nut & Saddle - Nubone Nut/Micarta Saddle
- Bracing - Academy Series
- Pickguard - None
- Tuners - Classical Nickel
- Strings - Pro Arte Carbon Hard Tension
- Body Length - 19 1/2"
- Body Width - 15"
- Body Depth - 4 3/8"
- Neck Width - 1-7/8"
- Type of Neck Joint - Taylor Neck
- Neck/Heel Wood - Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood - West African Ebony
- Neck Finish - Varnish
- Headstock Finish - None
- Headstock Overlay - Copafera
All instruments purchased from Small Box Music receive a full inspection and custom setup prior to shipment from our in-house luthier.
We are proud to be an Authorized Taylor Guitars Dealer, with over 30 new models in-stock. Please contact us about any of our incredible offerings!