Highlights / Specs:
- Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Body Wood: Solid Indian Rosewood
- Neck/Heel Wood - Neo-Tropical Mahogany
- Pickguard - Tortoise
- Fretboard Wood - West African Crelicam Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Body Finish: Tobacco Sunburst Gloss (top); Natural Gloss (back / sides)
- Bridge Pins: West African Crelicam Ebony
Body Shape: Grand Auditorium
- Electronics: Expression System 2
- Cutaway: Venetian Cutaway
- Scale Length - 25-1/2"
- Nut Width - 1-3/4"
- Nut & Saddle - Black TUSQ Nut, Micarta saddle
- Fretboard Inlay - Finial
- Tuners - Taylor Nickel
- Body Length - 20"
- Body Width - 16"
- Body Depth - 4 5/8"
- Bracing - V-Class
- Strings - D'Addario XS Coated Phosphor Bronze Light
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Case
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.