Taylor 314ce w/ Case - Sapele
Taylor's 314ce is the workhorse of the Taylor models. It is designed to perform well in any given scenario, whether it be the bedroom, the studio, rehearsal, or the stage. The solid spruce top paired with solid sapele back and sides, and also Taylor's innovative V-class bracing, provides for everything one would want in an acoustic guitar. True quality, great dynamic project and enhanced sustain, specifically a balanced sound and blend of top-end brightness, a full midrange, and a warm low-end range. This truly provides the guitar with versatility, as well as a stunning, classic, yet unique visual appeal.
The Grand Auditorium body shape is a loved, versatile body style, that truly delivers comfort and tone. In addition to this, the Expression 2 System is included which amplifies the guitar while still retaining its natural voice and essence. With beautiful cosmetic appointments as well, this guitar is an inspiring piece of art and a practical tool.
This guitar includes a Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Case.
- Top Wood: Solid Spruce Top
- Body Wood: Solid Sapele
- Body Shape: Grand Auditorium
- Electronics: Expression System 2
- Cutaway: Venetian Cutaway
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Scale Length - 25-1/2"
- Nut & Saddle - Black Graphite, Micarta saddle
- Bracing - V-Class
- Pickguard - Black
- Tuners - Taylor Nickel
- Strings - Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Length - 20"
- Body Width - 16"
- Body Depth - 4 5/8"
- Neck Width - 1-3/4"
- Type of Neck Joint - Taylor Neck
- Neck/Heel Wood - Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood - West African Crelicam Ebony
- Neck Finish - Satin
- Headstock Finish - Satin
- Headstock Overlay - West African Crelicam Ebony
All instruments purchased from Small Box Music receive a full inspection and custom setup prior to shipment from our in-house luthier.
We are proud to be an Authorized Taylor Guitars Dealer, with over 30 new models in-stock. Please contact us about any of our incredible offerings!