Taylor's 314ce is the workhorse of the Taylor models. It is designed to perform well in any given scenario, whether it be the bedroom, the studio, rehearsal, or the stage. The solid spruce top paired with solid sapele back and sides, and also Taylor's innovative V-class bracing, provides for everything one would want in an acoustic guitar. True quality, great dynamic project and enhanced sustain, specifically a balanced sound and blend of top-end brightness, a full midrange, and a warm low-end range. This truly provides the guitar with versatility, as well as a stunning, classic, yet unique visual appeal.
The Grand Auditorium body shape is a loved, versatile body style, that truly delivers comfort and tone. In addition to this, the Expression 2 System is included which amplifies the guitar while still retaining its natural voice and essence. With beautiful cosmetic appointments as well, this guitar is an inspiring piece of art and a practical tool.
This guitar includes a Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Case.
- Top Wood: Solid Spruce Top
- Body Wood: Solid Sapele
- Body Shape: Grand Auditorium
- Electronics: Expression System 2
- Cutaway: Venetian Cutaway
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Scale Length - 25-1/2"
- Nut & Saddle - Black Graphite, Micarta saddle
- Bracing - V-Class
- Pickguard - Black
- Tuners - Taylor Nickel
- Strings - Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Length - 20"
- Body Width - 16"
- Body Depth - 4 5/8"
- Neck Width - 1-3/4"
- Type of Neck Joint - Taylor Neck
- Neck/Heel Wood - Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood - West African Crelicam Ebony
- Neck Finish - Satin
- Headstock Finish - Satin
- Headstock Overlay - West African Crelicam Ebony
All instruments purchased from Small Box Music receive a full inspection and custom setup prior to shipment from our in-house luthier.
We are proud to be an Authorized Taylor Guitars Dealer, with over 30 new models in-stock. Please contact us about any of our incredible offerings!
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.