Marrying the warmth and clarity of Urban Ash with the innovative design of Taylor's revoiced Grand Symphony body shape, the 326ce brings a new type of acoustic tone to the Taylor line. Responsibly sourced Urban Ash back and sides pair with a solid mahogany top for a punchy, midrange-rich tone whose emphasis on the fundamental note means the note you play is the note you hear, largely free from ringing overtones. V-Class bracing helps shape the 326ce’s vibrant response, drawing out greater volume and longer sustain while ensuring near-perfect intonation all the way down the neck. The soundport cutaway, placed at roughly a 45-degree angle from the main soundhole, adds dimension and immersion for a surround-sound effect that truly fills any space with rich acoustic sound. This model’s dusky sonic character is reflected in its subtle visual aesthetics, with black binding, a three-ring black rosette and Gemstone inlays in Italian acrylic all framed by Taylor's Urban Sienna color treatment in a 5-mil satin finish. Capped off with satin black tuners, light-gauge strings and ES2 electronics, the 326ce is sure to capture the imagination of any player.
This guitar includes a Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Case.
- Top Wood: Solid Tropical Mahogany
- Body Wood: Solid Urban Ash
- Body Shape: Grand Symphony
- Electronics: Expression System 2
- Cutaway: Soundport Cutaway
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Case - Brown
- Scale Length - 24 7/8"
- Nut & Saddle - Black TUSQ nut, Micarta saddle
- Bracing - V-Class
- Pickguard - Black
- Tuners - Taylor Satin Black
- Strings - Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Length - 20"
- Body Width - 16 1/4"
- Body Depth - 4 5/8"
- Neck Width - 1-3/4"
- Type of Neck Joint - Scarf
- Neck/Heel Wood - Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood - West African Crelicam Ebony
- Neck Finish - Satin
- Headstock Finish - Satin
- Headstock Overlay - West African Crelicam Ebony
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.