This powerful sounding Dreadnought sings with bright shimmering clarity through its 12 doubled strings. Taylor's 12 string guitars have been an industry standard for years now, played by artists such as Neil Young, 12 string players preferred Taylor's models because of their easy play ability. Following in the footsteps of the early trendsetting models this 250ce sports a slim, comfortable neck, and an unbelievable low action.
The solid spruce top helps bolster the projection of this guitar's large, traditional body shape, while the maple back and sides add a sweet, singing treble voice. Taylor's dreadnought shape has quite a broad waist, resulting in a present, and responsive lower mid range that pairs exceptionally well with the shimmer of the 250's octave strings.
A beautiful Deluxe model, the 250ce presents itself in a striking all black finish with a bright white binding, with a pearloid rosette. Taylor's small diamond fretboard inlays add a subtle, classy touch that help this guitar look as stunning as it sounds.
This guitar includes Taylor's ES2 acoustic pickup / preamp electronics system and a Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Case.
- Top Wood: Solid Lutz Spruce
- Body Wood: Layered Maple
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Electronics: Expression System 2
- Cutaway: Venetian Cutaway
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Scale Length - 25-1/2"
- Nut & Saddle - Tusq Nut/Micarta Saddle
- Bracing - Forward Shifted Pattern
- Pickguard - Black
- Tuners - Chrome (100/200)
- Strings - Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Length - 20"
- Body Width - 16"
- Body Depth - 4 5/8"
- Neck Width - 1-7/8"
- Type of Neck Joint - Taylor Neck
- Neck/Heel Wood - Hard Rock Maple
- Fretboard Wood - West African Ebony
- Neck Finish - Gloss
- Headstock Finish - Gloss
- Headstock Overlay - West African Crelicam Ebony
All instruments purchased from Small Box Music receive a full inspection and custom setup prior to shipment from our in-house luthier.
We are proud to be an Authorized Taylor Guitars Dealer, with over 30 new models in-stock. Please contact us about any of our incredible offerings!
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.