Taylor 210ce Plus w/ Case - Natural
Warmth, clarity, and sustain are the first words that come to mind when speaking of Taylor's new 210ce Plus (a new variation within the Taylor line). This cutaway Dreadnought is a perfect match for lead players, flat pickers, and heavy handed strummers. With its large body shape, and Sitka Spruce top, this is the kind of guitar that opens up exceptionally well when you dig into it. Taylor's Expression System 2 amplifies the 210's crisp and articulate voice with practical ease; simply plug in and play.
Being a Plus model, this 210ce comes with Taylor's newly designed Aerocase (pictured below), this case is hybrid between a hardshell and a gig bag, combining portability with durability. Another distinction that sets this apart from core 200 series models is an upgraded set of Taylor Nickel tuners and a Gloss finish on the guitar's soundboard.
This guitar includes Taylor's ES2 acoustic pickup / preamp electronics system and a Taylor Aerocase.
- Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Wood: Layered Indian Rosewood
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Electronics: Expression System 2
- Cutaway: Venetian Cutaway
- Case: Taylor Aerocase
- Scale Length - 25-1/2"
- Nut & Saddle - Nubone Nut/Micarta Saddle
- Bracing - Forward Shifted Pattern
- Pickguard - Tortoise
- Tuners - Taylor Nickel
- Strings - Elixir Phosphor Bronze Medium
- Body Length - 20"
- Body Width - 16"
- Body Depth - 4 5/8"
- Neck Width - 1-11/16"
- Type of Neck Joint - Scarf
- Neck/Heel Wood - Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood - West African Ebony
- Neck Finish - Satin
- Headstock Finish - Satin
- Headstock Overlay - West African Crelicam Ebony
All instruments purchased from Small Box Music receive a full inspection and custom setup prior to shipment from our in-house luthier.
We are proud to be an Authorized Taylor Guitars Dealer, with over 30 new models in-stock. Please contact us about any of our incredible offerings!