The '64 Super is a reissue of the iconic 1x8 combo made by Supro in the early 60s. With a single volume knob—and nothing else—the Super lets you hear the full tonal range of the tube preamp found in vintage Supro amplifiers. The purposeful absence of EQ controls in this amp’s original design eliminates the passive components that inevitably weigh down the raw power coming from the preamp when a tone knob is included in the circuit. The no-frills, high-gain preamp featured in the Super feeds directly into a Class A, 6V6-equipped, single-ended, 5-Watt power amp that dates to the company’s pre-war origins as one of the first American tube amp manufacturers. Now featuring an 8-inch Jensen C8R speaker for the perfect balance between at-home tone and recording studio ripping.
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.