Have you ever wanted the power and girth of a bridge humbucker and the sweet/bluesy tone of a neck P-90 in one axe? Then this is your guitar. The two pickups complement each other perfectly, allowing you to switch seamlessly between two different tonal characters without losing volume or punch. And combined, they offer up a unique beef-meets-twang tone unlike anything else.
- BODY: Korina
- PICKUPS: HA5 Bridge, 9A5 Neck
- BRIDGE: Wilkinson WVS50 IIK Tremolo
- NECK: Roasted Maple
- SCALE LENGTH: 25 1/2"
- NECK PROFILE: Medium Oval
- FINGERBOARD: Rosewood or Roasted Maple 12" Radius
- FRETS: 22 - 0.110"W x 0.050"H
- TRUSS ROD: Dual Action - Headstock Access
- TUNERS: Reverend Pin-Lock
- NUT: 43mm Width - Boneite
- CONTROLS: Volume, Tone, Bass Contour, 3-Way
- STRINGS: 10-46
- CASE: Two-Toned Teardrop (Available Separately)
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.