Rare Buzz Effects Tone Station 1970 Edition Overdrive Pedal
Based on the foundation of the original Tone Station, the 1970 Edition features a higher gain transistor in the input stage and an unusual clipping arrangement to offer a more open, tube-like sound. Visual amendments to the original include vintage-style pointer knobs, a new color scheme on the enclosure and circuit boards decorated with 1970s dancers and a disco ball. The components are hand selected to keep with the them, including vintage power capacitors and carbon film resistors.
Like the original tone station, this version is an all discrete light to medium gain overdrive pedal with a unique tone control.
- Made in Columbus, Ohio, USA.
- True Bypass Switching
- Lumberg Audio and DC Power Jacks
- Gain: Adjusts the overall gain of the circuit prior to clipping.
- Tone: Adjusts the voicing of the effect, affecting both the filtering and how it interacts with the clipping.
- Level: Adjusts the final output level of the effect.
- Brightness: Adjusts the brightness level of the LED indicator.
- Dimensions: 2.6″ x 5″ x 2.3″
- Power: 9V; 2.1mm DC Jack
- Consumption: < 100mA